Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

HP 2000-2b09WM Fusion E-300 Discounts

CAPRI (CA) :
This HP laptop in Winter Blue, presents as a very expensive model. It is an impressive, attractive, affordable laptop for entertainment. Having spent $1200 on my previous laptop, which crashed the weekend before Black Friday, I decided to look for value. I was able to pick up this one for under $300. WOW I can buy 4 new computers for the price of my now dinosaur. With an 8GB memory stack this HP will surpass the features of my previous expensive laptop. Even if it lacks the higher speeds of more expensive alternatives, you will love the display, and did I mention the movie experience? Another WOW! I would definitely recommend this to my friends.

Rene Mbuli (Venezuela) :
The laptop looks good but it is very poor in operation. Internet explorer keeps stopping and when I work, the computer just goes blank on me and I always have to hit the start button and wait long for the browser to recover the page for me to work. Also, it is very slow.

Nathan horton (Arlington, VA USA) :
Windows 8 is amazing some people like it and some people dont, some people think it should be made for tablets, but its perfectly fine for me, it helps me keep my stuff more organized and everything! And the laptop its self is amazing!!!!! With 5 Exclamation Marks! Its fast, if you need it for work its great for you! If you need it to go on facebook, youtube Its amazing too! Im only 13, and i bought myself one because im tired of sitting at a desktop when i could be watching a movie in the living room on my facebook! Its nice portable, comfortable, and easy to carry around, I love the color on it, great HP logo on the front!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét