Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

HP ENVY 13-2150nr Spectre XT 13.3" Discounts

Efrain Sang (Richmond, VA) ;
I received the laptop in perfect conditions and at the right time. It's what I expected, very portable, light, well constructed and finished. The keyboard is very smooth and the screen resolution is quite good, the RJ45 connector availability was the feature that made me choose the Spectre over the MacAir (and of course the price). However, the well known issue about the fan is real, it's noisy and you'll notice that from the begining. A good product for the price, best value for money in ultrabook category.

M. Riederer (Nashville, TN) :
Not quite sure about all the negative reviews, which I read prior to purchasing this laptop, but I guess I'm one of those who got an outstanding ultrabook. I've been using this as my primary computer for the past two weeks, and it's perfect for my needs. The mSATA drive is lighting fast. The keyboard is responsive with a great tactile feel. The sound is fine for an ultrabook. It's 3 lbs! The 13.3" screen is more than enough for my needs, and I can connect this to a desktop monitor via HDMI if needed. Everyone talks about the fan - not sure what the problem is, but normally, it's off, and during CPU loads > 50% it's running, but not that loud. I had a HP i7, and you should have heard that thing run when all the cores were being utilized. I do video editing, and it's not that bad. I bought this at 699.99, which is a steal for the quality of this laptop. Highly recommend.

Andrew Mac (Windsor, NC USA) :
I truly love this laptop! All the ports, very light weight/portable, Windows 8; it is a steal for the price! My only complaint is the trackpad. Switching from the seamless simplicity of a Mac's trackpad, this was amazingly cumbersome and has terrible responsiveness. If I didn't have a mouse, I honestly wouldn't use this computer because the trackpad is so terrible. C'mon HP! Its so simple, but something that is a deal-breaker for me. It ruins the entire experience. With a mouse, I find myself using my HP more than my MacBook though!! I love Windows 8

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét