Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

HP Pavilion 14-b017cl 14" Discounts

Paul S. (Ottawa, ON Canada) :
The only problem was that the photo of the laptop was not accurate. It doesn't have the number keyboard on the side , it only has the numbers on top. Be careful if that is what you are looking for, otherwise its very nice. I don't really like wondows 8 inicial windows, it kind of confusing.

Aleisha Fritzen (MN USA) :
I love it. It is very fast and getting used to using the windows 8 (I had vista before so it is a little transition). It is a notebook style though it says laptop because it has no cd,dvd, or bluray drive (which for the price is fine you can always look online and get an external for a good price). VERY LIGHT! Love how light and easy to carry. It is thin and the screen size it perfect not too big but not too small. I would highly recommend it. I have had for 2 months so far so awesome will update later.

J. Miller (Los Angeles, CA) :
I'm a consultant who travels to client sites and helps them with marketing and management issues. No heavy graphics and I'm not a gamer. This laptop serves me very well. It boots in a reasonable time and has a battery life of about 4 hours. I like to use the feature that disables the touchpad (just double click the top left of the pad) and use a mouse when I'm drafting substantial documents, as when I'm typing I often bump the pad and it changes the function or relocates the cursor. I recommend this unit.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét