Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

HP 2000-2b10NR 15.6-Inch Discounts

Steven M Usarzewicz (Hamilton Square, NJ USA) :
I've always been a Toshiba guy but couldn't pass up the price point when i went to replace my 4 year old Satellite. Other than HATING Windows 8, I'm very Very pleased with the performance of this HP.

TBJ "smart cookie" (miami) :
This mouse has a mind of it's own. It moves when my hands are no where near the keyboard, it closes my page and the software and operating system is cumbersome. I move the mouse down but it goes up! RETURNING STAT!

tr1 (USA) :
My computer just had its 3rd birthday, and started acting out. When I bought it only Vista was out, (Windows 7 came out a month later). I recieved a upgrade to window 7 from HP. I had to reinstall my operating system last month. My recovery discs are not reconized,my window 7 disc from HP is not conidered authentic by windows,my recovery partition D cannot recover anything, and windows wants me to buy a new operating system, HP wants me to pay them to put vista back on my system. This was my work computer, I am losing hundreds of dollars each week from this mess. DO NOT BUY HP PRODUCTS!!!! The tech from HP said the Windows 7 disc was a piggy back of vista and only good once.(Whch was never disclosed).
I now have to save up to get a new computer so I can work (Now that is an awful Catch 22). My computer is only 3 years old, and they refuse to provide support. My computer will by shut down by Microsoft on the 22nd because they say the HP Window 7 disc is not authentic. BEWARE when you purchase from HP, especially when they offer upgrades. This is a sham. I will never buy HP products again.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét