Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

HP SPECTRE XT TouchSmart 15-4010nr 15.6-Inch Discounts

Alexandro Gutierrez Simakov (Grantville, pa) :
Amazing Comp, more than I expected in quality, the only bad thing for me and my work is that it comes with Windows 8, and it's funny for a designer maybe, but not confortable when you have to work with Microsoft Word and Excel, and I have to use to it, I rather prefer Win 7, but 8 for touch experience is quite funny.
Love this computer, is the finest I could get, really looks amazing and fine

N. Fotis (Chicago, IL) :
The screen is fantastic on this new laptop. No issues with getting to know and like Windows 8. The boot up time is very short and very impressive. The touch screen works well, though there is seldom a need to use it. Overall, a good value and a powerful machine.

Sumit Jaisingh "Maverick" (Woburn, MA USA) :
its a great laptop but loses a star because the screen seems to come off from both the corner bottom edges and till date I've not been able to replace the HDD with a SSD. The laptop does not recognize a SSD for some reason. I'll edit the reviews with the details if I'm able to replace it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét