Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

HP Pavilion g7-2222us 17.3-Inch Discounts

Polly (SF Bay, CA) :
We bought this laptop for my mom who is 82. She's quite computer literate for an old lady! She's mastered Windows 8 already! She just needs it for word processing and internet use (yes, she's on FB!) so this laptop is fine for her. It's a good value for a basic laptop! Not for gaming or anything high-tech, but fine for her!

Linda M Da (Dallas, GA) :
I received my HP, and am still gettng used to all the features. I don't like Windows 8, but in fairness it has only been a short time. The one disappointment is the casing of this HP doesn't have the stability of my last two hp's. The hard drive is on the right side close to the front and when I pick up the computer, it seems as if it would be easy to crack or break. I am happy with the speaker's the volume is pretty good. Picture quality is also good. For the price I would recommend this computer, my order came with an upgrade to 6 mb for the memory.

Denisk (Austin, Texas, United States) :
This is one of the best personal computer which I bought in the last 3 years. The only problem I had with the window 8.Window 8 is ruining all the good fetures this computer because you simply do not allow the use of its full potential. to do 90% of things you have to havea internet.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét