Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

HP ProBook 4540s E1Z20UT 15.6" Discounts

B. Parker (lawrenceville, ga United States) :
I have an 11 yr old with special needs. He uses his elbows and as such can't use a touchscreen electronic. He used to have a WinXP desktop that WinXP support ends next year and needs a new OS. So this Hewlett Packard computer with Windows 7 was great. I got him this in place of Windows 8 which he can't use his programs on. Great laptop

Peaches (Rochester, NY United States) :
I had a 10 yr. old HP with Windows XP. It is just wonderful to have Windows 7. The machine is a powerhouse for me. I am not that knowledgeable about computers and was afraid I would have problems setting it up. It was a breeze. It is so quick. It WOWS me. The touch pad is so so. I bought a wireless mouse and I am very happy now. I highly recommend this product. I am so happy I made this purchase.

Melinda Bainbridge (Central, NJ) :
I originally bought the Acer Aspire Ultrabook with Windows 8, but when I got it up and running I hated it. Returned it and got this bad boy. I love that it comes with Windows 7. It is just an all around great machine. Definitely worth the money. Don't hesitate to get it!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét