Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

HP Pavilion 17 17-e020us 17.3-Inch Discounts

Fletch (Chelsea, Michigan) :
I never really was an HP fan, but I will say this laptop is great! This is my first HP and this computer is set up nice and its pretty fast. It did come with some bloatware, just get rid of it and it streamlined really well. I am heading back to school which is why I purchased it and it does everything I need it to and more. I wish it came with more memory, but I guess that is why we have the "cloud" now, to save space. Its a great little unit and runs like a dream. No reason to spend the big bucks, this little number will do just fine. Great screen resolution, picture is very nice. Windows 8 takes a minute to get used to, but once you do things are seamless. Would like to have seen at least one more USB, but its a laptop and space is limited. Its a true plug and play system. I would recommend to anyone on a budget or lets say a student loan... Great bang for the buck!

Jared Sturtevant (Henderson - NV) :
Bought it as an upgrade for an older laptop. I love just about everything about it except that it has Windows 8. What a terrible operating system experience. It is not intuitive at all; it's confusing and difficult to use so far. Helpful tip is 'windows key' + D will get you back to the normal desktop and access to the Start menu that most people are used to.

C. J. CAIN (West Virginia) :
Took a little getting used to the window 8, but I am getting there. I love the laptop. The speed is awesome. Fantastic graphic quality. Keyboard is smooth to type on. The wider screen makes viewing movies really nice. I haven't yet discovered all it can do, but so far I love it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét