Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

HP ENVY dv6-7245us AMD Discounts

Miguel (California, USA) :
Simply the best computer to get your schoolwork and gaming done in. I purchased this because as a college student things get demanding sometimes and every once in a while you get bored so this is where this baby does the job!

Jameel (Durant, OK) :
Love this computer. Have not had any issues with the computer itself. It is fast and responsive. Does everything I need it to. Looks nice and well built. The layout of the computer is nice. Wish it was backlit but still works fine. Even though it says it has a USB 3.0 port I am not sure if it really does as all the ports are standard and none are blue. Would buy again if needed to.

Bre (Pa) :
at first I thought that the speakers weren't that special, but when you go into the beats audio app and alter the settings you can make it sound like your own little theater laptop. the finger scanning works for the majority of the time, but for the times it gets annoying i still have a pass code that i rarely use. my games run a lot faster too. I haven't noticed anything that makes this laptop appear refurbished either. the windows five is a little confusing at first, but there is a way to disable the right scroll to change screens thing that drove me crazy. plus, you can always go to the screen that looks like the old windows if that's what you prefer and it's not so bad. I've had it since this past summer and it's october now, still happy with my purchase.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét