Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

HP 2000-2b20NR 15.6-Inch Discounts

Shawna Whiteaker (Saint. John, IN USA) :
As usual, Amazon comes through with flying colors. I ordered this a week before Christmas, was expecting delivery on Monday, the 24th, received it on Friday, the 21st. Daughter was ecstatic about early delivery and LOVES it!!!! Charged it up and she's been on it non-stop for the last three days. Took her a bit to get the hang of Windows 8, but says it works 1000 times better then the Windows Vista that was on her last laptop. Fast Processing and outstanding color, picture nice and big for watching movies. More than enough storage space for all her music files. Very happy with purchase.

Patrice H. (Tucker, GA, United States) :
Loved that I have the windows 8! It was pretty annoying at first but once you get the hang of it you start having so much fun setting it up just the way you like it. It works great and its fast and is lightweight and is easy ti carry around to work and everywhere I want to go.

Simon J. Leonard (US) :
I haven't mad up my mind if I like the Windows 8 program yet. Windows 7 was the best since XP. When I use it more I might begin to like it better. We have other computers with Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7. This computer replaced the one which had Vista which I didn't like. I would like this computer better if it had a numeric keyboard on the right side. Other brand laptops with a 15.5" screen do have the numeric keyboard on the right. The more I use the windows 8 on this computer the better I like it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét