Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

HP Envy 6-1110us 15.6-Inch Sleekbook Discounts

Tron (USA) :
Well I use to hate Hps because when I worked at a shop that's all that would come in. This one is made very well and the ability to have 16 gigs is why I bought this model. I have 12 gigs currently of ram in this computer and wow this thing flys! The AMD Processor handles anything I throw at it like games, programming, and video editing plus ripping or converting like a Boss. All I can say is I'm very happy with this and if your looking for a great laptop then this price is the best and the best laptop I've had ever and I have had some laptops over the years. Have fun and buy it today!

Joel (Kelso, WA United States) :
Got my laptop stolen. So I went for this. never owned an hp but Im happy so far. not a fan of not having a disk drive but cant remember the last time I needed a disk. very nice and loud speakers, super thin!. not a big fan of windows 8 yet... but slowly growing on me. playing some pretty demanding games no problem, starcraft 2, warhammer dawn of war 2, starwars empire at war. not problem.

Pedro Chavez (Bronx, NY) :
I'm writing this after playing Bioshock infinite (high graphics quality) in this laptop, I gave it a memory upgrade (16G) did it myself, very easy, find it on youtube... the laptop is just brilliant, fast,reliable, portable, the materials are just as a laptop should be made, the touch pad is perfect for all the windows 8 gestures, i feel like a have a thousand dollars machine (ultrabook) for half the price, temperature gets a bit high sometimes but nothing to worry about.. the keyboard should have a back light though.... overall it is just perfect for average gamers and to work... the battery life is just brilliant, I'm loving it!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét