Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

HP ENVY 14-3010NR Spectre 14-Inch Discounts

Brendan (New York) :
I just bought a new HP Envy Spectre 14" laptop and it's having the exact same problem with the "waves" on the left side of the screen that other commenters have mentioned. Obviously HP has not resolved this problem yet. I am going to call them and ask for a replacement on Monday. If that doesn't work we all ought to get together a class action lawsuit because this product is defective.

Jeff (Milford, CT, United States) :
Cannot stand Windows 8 ( it is definitely no made for laptop or mouse use), so I pursued Windows 7 Laptops that are still available. Actually, there are still a fair amount that can be ordered. As I was looking for an aesthetically pleasing model I first had the Dell XPS 15....did not like the very large palm rest that is on this model so returned to Dell. Then I found the HP Envy Spectre.... Stunning laptop, gorgeous screen, great keyboard and mouse pad thus far. I'm still installing updates as I type this, but thus far... I love this thing. My only concern is whether this is new or refurbished. The box was kind of handled excessively and the seal on the box was intact, but did not appear to be the original seal. I am awaiting further word from FGS Trading before I make my mind up as to return or not.

Aenkz (birmingham, michigan United States) :
i ordered this as a refurbished product from amazon warehouse. as expected from amazon, the quality was immaculate. that is why amazon is really really good at what they do.
about the laptop - it is one of the finest pieces of design that you will come across. it is the best windows laptop that is comparable to mac at a lesser price and more features. the touch pad is so smooth and gestures are very well read as well. the display is amazingly good and the speaker and sounds is crystal. I have had no problems with anything on this beautiful machine. i will recommend this to any and everyone who is looking for something different than a mac.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét