Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

HP - ENVY Touch-Screen Ultrabook 14" Discounts

Del S (Arizona) :
Fantastic Windows 8 Touch Ultrabook by HP. Cyber-Monday was the perfect opportunity for this purchase. Our family purchased two of these devices. We would have purchased 3 but there was a limit. This laptop has all the performance and requirements you will need to do majority of computing tasks. Love the superfast 15 seconds Windows 8 boot up time...much thanks to the 32G hybrid mSSD cache. Benefit with a hybrid mSSD gives you more capacity with a traditional 500GB HD plus the ability to quickly start up your computer. This is the way to go for performance / capacity at a lower price. The Envy Touch Ultrabook does have some heft to it but not a deal breaker at all since the thin form factor design keeps it looking fresh and sleek. Build quality is well constructed. Backlit keyboard is a nice feature but the keys themselves could use some improvement. However, I did not have any trouble typing lengthy emails. Touch screen response is excellent and does not exhibit any lag or latency. Intel Core i3 performs well for web surfing, email, and multiple app operations. If you can get your hands on one of these HP Envy Ultrabooks I'd highly recommend getting one to start your Windows 8 touch experience.

K. Larson "KL" (Az) :
I decided time to replace my laptop after 6 years. With all the new technology and options, I was confused and undecided. Shopped around a fair amount. After looking at all the brands and options at Best Buy, I decided this one would suit my needs. I went to Amazon and found it cheaper than the sale price at Best Buy and got free shipping with my Prime account. Not a big deal getting used to Windows 8 as I use an iPhone and iPod. I can can switch between touch screen, touch pad or use a mouse. This is really fast and does not get heated up like my laptop did. I actually had to have an external fan blow on my other laptop, even though I cleaned the internal fan regularly. I would highly recommend this so far. I like the option to turn on the backlit keyboard when I am working in low light. It boots up fast and comes out of sleep very fast.

Zhen Li "zhen Li" (MO,USA) :
I ordered one from bestbuy. The quality of the machine is very good, better than HP sleekbook.
Touchscreen is a fancy function. It has i3 cpu, thought it might be slow, but actually it's fast, especially with 32G SSD cache. It looks no necessary to upgrade from 500G HDD to SSD. Speaker is awesome.
Only cons: hope it could be lighter...but most touchscreen ultrabook seem not that "ultrabook"...

1 nhận xét: