Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

HP Pavilion g6-2210us 15.6-Inch Discounts

leslie benjamin (MONTE RIO, CA, US) :
This laptop is awesomely fast and terribly pretty to look at. Plenty of computer for a student or home office, with pretty good gaming capabilities too. Boots up like lightning, shuts down without a bunch of questions, and never gets hot due to the HP cooling feature. A little big for your lap on a bus, but I have a small lap. lol Windows 8 has a glitch or two, but I think I like it and they stay on top of it, update-wise.. If you want something really familiar, go with XP or Windows 7.

JavrSmith (Milwaukee, WI USA) :
This computer has been very reliable. The keyboard keys are a little small or shallow for fast typists. The touchpad keeps affecting typing. When you type, you might drag you thumb on the touchpad a bit. This moves the cursor sometimes which then changes the text insertion point. Result? Lots of typos that you have to go fix. Changing the touchpad sensitivity helps but it still happens a bit. Two fingered typists wouldn't notice.

Jkress (La Crescenta) :
I am still new to trusting this whole buy from the internet. The first HP had an issue right out of the box. HP support said ship it right back. The amazon return process made it extremely easy for even this novice. But what mazed me wa sthe fact my replacement laptop was being shipped before i even had the old one back to the UPS store. That impressed me. The laptop was actually for my daughter who was in college and because they shipped it expressed, she got it on Monday with very little delay. Anyone can sell stuff. Its service after the sale that is hard to come by these days. Amazon has my business as long as they continue to treat me this way. This is my second very positive return experience this year.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét