Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

HP 2000-2b19wm 15.6-Inch Discounts

Nancy A. Guenther "Dedicated Student" (Florida) :
This is a very fast computer and has all the latest versions of software...love it! It was my husbands anniversary present for him to use at meetings. It is self-contained with camera and Windows 8 which I found to be very user friendly.

Cam Torres (Venezuela) :
While the computer is great for the price, it compares to nothing like my 2010 MacBook did, which saw an untimely demise earlier this summer. Being a poor college kid my options for computers were limited, but alas I needed a computer and I ended up with this. And this, really is not horrible. I love the keyboard for one thing. It's smooth and very easy to type on. Windows 8 is another story, however. It is very hard to get used to, and I fear I may never will. Aside from the frustrations caused by Windows 8 the computer is great. It runs fast and is really amazing for the price. I say, if you're poor and need a laptop go with this one. It's worth the price for sure.

Subrahman Ramanathan (silver spring md) :
I ordered this computer about a week ago and I was pleasantly surprised that it was shipped in 2 days and arrived in 4 days from the day or ordering. I was apprehensive about Windows 8, so I read up on it a little in Wikepedia. When the computer arrived I was able to start it right away once it got pugged in and learned how to use Windows 8 in 2 days . It is fast and I am glad I did not settle for a tablet ,instead. For the price I paid I am really happy and I called for and received good tech support from HP in a prompt and efficient manner. I strongly recommend it .

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét