Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

HP Slate 2800 7-Inch 8 GB Tablet Discounts

StevieB "Steve W Bolton" (Boise, ID) :
This product works for what I baught it for, was able to do video chat when I traveled out of the country, load apps and use it for my Kindle books on the airplane. The only part that is unfortunate is that there is no GPS and that means there are quite a few apps I use on my phone i cannot use on this device, that kept it form 5 starts.

Owen McIntosh (New York, New York, US) :
This tablet is marvelous, it response quickly, I watch Cinemax to go on it and the picture is crystal clear just as it would look on my LCD LED tv. I loooved It! It internal memory made it so fast just imagine if I inserted a micro Sd card into it. Actually I had 2GB micro SD card into this slate and it seems to super fast Lol. HP good job. I'm sure all the apps inventors out there is working on more apps that will be compatible with this kind a android tablet.

RJH (Rochester, NY) :
I wanted a tablet to transfer and preview high quality photographs from my digital SLR. I was surprised to find out that the micro USB port is only useful for charging the tablet. My micro usb sd card adapter would not work (spoke with HP technical support this function is not supported in the slate). My digital camera uses SD cards, so I purchased a micro SD card with the adapter. After trying this out, I decided that it would not be practical to view my photographs using the micro sd card. Reason - I would be constantly taking the micro sd card out of the adapter in the camera, then placing the micro sd card in the tablet. Micro sd cards are extremely fragile, in fact the one I bought was damaged the first time I put it in the adapter.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét