Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

HP ENVY DV7-7212nr Quad Edition mSSD Windows 8 Discounts

Karl S Washington (USA) :
This thing dose the job, I'm a photographer and need a lot of ram and good graphics for a affordable price. This is the ticket. I can run my programs without the slow lag time I was getting from my previous laptop. Haven't had it that long, so I will give a follow up in maybe month, but so far I'm impressed. Just what I hoped I was buying.

Phoebe (California) :
I love this computer. I have had it a couple of weeks now. I love the large size and that is not that heavy. I purchased it to handle my photo's. I love how fast it is. The sound is amazing. I don't do games so I can't say how it would do with them. The windows 8 is different but not that difficult to figure out. It kind of reminds you of a smart phone with apps it has that kind of feel. I would purchase this computer again. Some people don't like the way the battery sticks up but I don't mind it at all. It kind of gives you something to hold on to. I like the lit keyboard. I like the number key pad also. I like the feel of the keyboard. It is just a very nice computer.

J. Martinez (Alabama) :
I play an online game regularly, and this computer has plenty of speed for that. I am mostly pleased with its overall performance. The computer does crash every few days, however. It reboots quickly. Whether this could be from my browser or the game itself not being completely compatible with Windows 8 is beyond my level of tech savvy. Overall it's an excellent buy - faster and cheaper than my old Dell!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét