Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

HP Pavilion dv7t-7000 Quad Edition (dv7tqe) 17.3" Discounts

Julian Espedido (Crystal Lake, Illinois United States) :
When I first got this laptop is was light, I thought oh it must be cheap. I started using it and it was terrific. Even though
it was made out of some plastic material, they probably made it lightweight, and unless your going to join the military it is
a great laptop. Light and useful, just got it for a few days and I can tell this is a great product. Keep up the good work HP!

Keith K. Dilliner (Honolulu, HI. USA) :
I bought this laptop as a replacement for my Dell which as slow and old (celeron processor). I didn't want a windows 8 too complicated and don't have time to learn all the new commands. Most new dependable (name brand) laptops use windows 8 and suggest changing over to windows 7. Didn't like that suggestion, wanted a laptop already with windows 7 included(money saving) and up to date processor 3rd gen. Lots of memory, more the two USB ports. I don't travel alot so I like the DVD drive which makes it heavier than I thought. Also the 17" display makes it bigger than all my other laptops (had a 14" HP before this but my wife wanted it for work, thats why I boought HP again) but I like it because I use it mostly at home. Its better than a desktop because its portable. The only reason I didn't give another star because battery life is 4 hours but it is removable so you can change to a bigger battery or a lithium battery which runs longer if there is one. Do your research, it has all the bells and whistles which is great.

Robert W. Ogletree (BLOOMINGTON, IN, US) :
This notebook was purchased in a hurry when my last one died suddenly. However I found this one and it was reasonably priced and was delivered on time. It came with Win 7 and all systems worked as expected. The screen is brilliant and the Core i7 is quite a bit faster than anything that I have used before. It was advertised as having 750 Gb which was fine but when it arrived it had 1TB so that was a bonus. After a few days of testing the components I wiped off Windows and installed Linux and have been quite happy with ever since.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét