Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

HP Pavilion g6-2237us 15.6-Inch Discounts

Timothy Hyer (Arlington, VA USA) :
Great computer for the price. I've had it for 3-4 weeks with no issues. And while windows 8 may work better on a touch screen, using it on a normal laptop is fine once you learn how to navigate it.

Mainza (VA) :
its quite a great laptop as am still trying to get used to windows 8 , I a cant comment much as I just got it this week , I will come back when I get wind of it , though I must say that am having problems with my internet am failing to get through sites which I used to access with ease with my previous g6 laptop . if any one has a solution or suggestions to maybe the internet settings please advise , I will come back with a more precise rating once I sort out my problems .

Henry Sullivan (Texas) :
Excellent value. It performs flawlessly. Not that crazy about Windows 8, but hey, you have to keep up. Maybe they will bring back the old Start button as rumored.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét