Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

HP Pavilion Chromebook 14-c010us 14-Inch Discounts

Mario (West Windsor, NJ) :
Being a programmer and on the road a lot I got about 10 Chromebooks from different companies, ACER, Samsung and today HP. I have grown tired of Windows O/S with the installs, upgrades, constant Virus upgrades; Google O/S has it right and now HP has it right; I hope ACER and Samsung will follow suite. I mostly use my Chromebook for Remote Desktop into servers at different data centers. HP is giving us back our delete/insert/home/pgdwn/pgup/end key; no need to remember a silly key sequence anymore. The upper row of keys has well labeled F1-F12 keys even an F13 key. The 14" screen is fabulous. Yes, a back-lit keyboard would be a nice addition, but the jump from the 10.5" screen and the RJ45 port is already a huge step. And thanks for the HDMI port.\

Russell Bly "Russell @ Liberty Health Network... (USA) :
What more can I say? Works great. Software upgraded just fine. The larger screen is a real plus. Really a great computer. On the netbook to laptop scale, this Chromebook is definitely on the laptop side of the equation.

Lucille Speziale (Pocono Lake, Pa.) :
I love this chromebook! I have an Acer Chromebook that is only 11" screen. Wanted the same thing but, larger screen.
This has a 14" screen. Its fast, not laggy, doesn't freeze up, and no worries about viruses and updates. The chromebook takes care of all of that.
Love this!
Definitely worth the money!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét