Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

HP ENVY TouchSmart 15t-j000 4th Gen i7-4700MQ Discounts

Gina B "It's a dry heat!" (Chandler, AZ USA) :
This one was of many pieces of hardware I ordered for a technology show. I was surprised by the quality of this notebook PC compared to some of the other 15.6" models I ordered by other OEM manufacturers. The keyboard is full sized and comfortable, the device feels solid, and the speakers are high quality (with Beats audio). The PC was zippy thanks to the Haswell (Intel 4th Generation Core i7-4700MQ) processor and the display was crisp. It's definitely more of a stationary machine than one you would travel with due to the heavy weight and large screen size. The only complaint I have is the amount of crapware that HP installs on their machines - it took quite awhile to remove it all via the Control Panel/Add Remove Programs.

Raul (US) :
The specs says that it has Bluetooth, but when I turned on and try to use the Bluetooth, the machines does not find any bluetooth device, I even post a Q about it and some person (probably the vendor...) answered "all of the above fast and quick, no cd rom drive".

Denny Abraham Cheriyan (CO) :
Its sleek. I'm new to touch and I must say its great! Makes things really convenient. The laptop will run for about 4.5 hours with a full charge

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét