Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

HP Pavilion 15-b150us 15.6-Inch Discounts

Monica (Mancos, CO) :
I've had the laptop for about a month and I can still say that I made a good investment! The option of having a touchscreen and a regular keyboard is cool; the touchscreen and the keyboard works flawlessly! The image quality is great; the colors on the screen are very vibrant. The speed of the laptop is great, even when I multi-task and have several windows open. The design of the laptop is nice too! In my opinion, this laptop works just as great as a MAC laptop (I have a MAC laptop that I use at work) and it is MUCH cheaper, which is a HUGE PLUS!!! I highly recommended this laptop to my family and friends!

anita andrew (georgia) :
It is unbelievably small for all the power under the hood. It does not heat up like my older, larger HP laptop. I love the keyboard and no. pad. I am getting used to Windows 8 and the touchscreen, but it will just be a matter of time. Love, love, love it. There is nothing I would add (although I did purchase the USB cd/dvd and a USB mouse). I would love to open it up and see all the tiny components, but I will restrain myself.

S. Buskirk (Reedley, CA United States) :
I have own 2 hps they both have self destructed in two years there support some guy named Bill Johnson from new jersey that speaks with a thick Indian accent that on y fix your computer if you give him control of your computer and 200 dollars. My oh pappy said screw me once shame on you shame me twice shame on me. I wouldn't touch any Hp product with a ten foot poll.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét