Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

HP 2000-2b19wm 15.6-Inch Discounts

Nanny (Florida) :
I like this laptop. The windows eight would not be my first choice if I were to buy another it would not be with the windows eight. There weren't any manuals with it either which I find odd. I would have liked instruction books. The library has a nice book for those that have not used the windows eight before. There really is more to the windows that what I will use. Also It does not have a words program installed and requires one purchased separately which was an unexpected expense. Still it seems like a great buy to me.

Stephen Bagiatis Jr. "Hodgieb" (Greensburg, PA United States) :
These low price HP laptops are super for everyday computing. You will be very happy with this speedy sharp beauty. To be honest, I do not like Windows 8. That is t only reason it did not get 5 stars. You can't go wring with any of these HP laptops. No reason to pay more that $400 dollars for an everyday laptop. Thanks Amazon...

Victoria (Montana) :
You get what you pay for when purchasing this laptop. Its not super fast, the applications crash sometimes, it has a nice keyboard, love windows 8, you definitely need security, and my biggest issue the fan is loud so clean frequently. It has a lot of storage, love the screen size, and it has a pretty good webcam.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét