Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

HP Slatebook 10-h010nr x2 10.1-Inch Discounts

TT831 () :
I've owned my Slatebook for about 6 weeks and I think it is perfect. It is just what I wanted. I can use it as a tablet in the evenings for games & keeping up with social networking sites. Or, I can use it as a laptop to do work. For me, it does just what I expected. I researched first and knew what I was getting before I bought it. If a person is expecting a fully functioning laptop, he/she will be disappointed. Be sure to research the product to make sure it meets your needs before buying. :)

Jim "P" (maple grove, mn usa) :
I love this tablet. It does everything that I can ask for an android tablet. I think the tetra 4 is very quick and It works for what I want it for. The best thing I like about it is that the keyboard has a battery in it and if the tablet runs out of juice you can plug in the keyboard and it will charge the tablet. Nice feature HP. All in All I love the thing. I am sure there are some bad things about it but I have not noticed them and would recommend it to anyone who wants an android tablet.

Daniel J Martin (Tokyo, Ja):
The HP Slatebook would not run without locking-up. Called HP help desk and after about 20 minutes of being transferred to numerous people, got a tech how assisted with a factory re-set. About 2 minutes after getting off the phone with tech, Slatebook locked-up again. Returned to seller for refund. And not happy about having to pay $21.60 to return an HP product that did not work. This return shipping charged should be reimbursed by HP or the seller.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét