Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

HP ENVY dv6t-7300 Quad Edition Notebook Discounts

Eaton Hubbard (CA) :
This was a really good deal on a nicely powered and full-featured laptop. Intel i7; 8 GB of RAM, Windows 8, all the bells and whistles, except a back-lit keyboard. I couldn't believe that in this day and age a laptop like this would be sold without a back-lit keyboard. This is why I gave it 4 stars. I went ahead and bought it figuring I would make do. I bought a USB LED light for the keyboard, but hated the shadow my hands cast in low light conditions, and I cannot touch-type. In the end I gave up and bought a replacement back-lit keyboard, bit the bullet on my warranty and installed it. I am now really enjoying my laptop.

Daisy Wu (Willemstad, Curacao (The Caribbean)) :
It's good despite the unknown high usage of disk after every turning on.
After turning on the laptop, I would choose to wait until the usage of disk does not reach 50% or higher before starting to work. Usually the waiting process takes about 2 minutes. Windows 8 operation system brings me please. Actually I like the whole laptop.

Hut013 (NY) :
After purchasing the Envy dv6t-7300 brand new, I powered it up and it did not work. After a 2 hour call w/ HP, and then updating hardware and drives, it works. Overall I am satisfied with its performance.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét