Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

HP Pavilion G6-2235us 15.6" Discounts

Marvaloma (Spokane, WA) :
After 3 solid months of trying to find a computer that was compatible with me, I went back to a brand I have had before, HP. This computer has everything I want and is perfect for me! I know some people have issues with windows 8, but I took a class on it when I bought a doomed Toshiba in December. (Plasma screen cracked in 3 weeks, and no, I didn't drop it, it just happened!) Toshiba refused to refund my money. From the time I plugged this computer in it has worked perfectly. I would recommend this HP to everyone who wants a good, reliable computer!

Captain (Florida, USA) :
I've been using this machine about a month and so far it has performed well. Windows 8 was easy to get familiar with and the Windows search feature works faster at finding apps on the computer than previous versions. The machine itself has worked flawless and I often have multiple apps running, such as Office, QuickBooks, T-bird, Chrome, IE, DreamWeaver, etc. For the price, I definitely recommend this computer.

Lynn (Texas) :
Had to buy a new computer when my old one quit turning on. This one is great. Windows 8 is easy to use if you go to the "Getting Started with Windows 8" app that is on the start screen. Have been able to set it up just the way I want it and is easy to do what I need to do.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét