Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

HP Envy dv6-7210us 15.6-Inch Discounts

Laura (Sedona, AZ, USA) :
It was the best computer ive bought for my money. It was the same as my other one but way cheaper. I love HP they are really great computers. Everything works better then I thought, I wasnt sure because of the windows 8, but im actually used to it now. The beats audio is the best. Its one of the best computers you can buy for the money. Its the first one I bought for myself.

Alex (GLENWOOD, MD, United States) :
I got a referb of this model from HP and I have to say two things, first, HP support is awful if you want to get any support done, they take a long time to call in and are unwilling to change any return package destination.
Second I got this machine back from getting repaired and at least now the left mouse click button works... barely, it doesn't click right and I have to use both finders to click the left mouse button before it will accept that you have done a mouse click. Just beware of this for anyone who buys this model of the machine.

Frontier Accountant (Chelsea, Michigan) :
This is a good looking computer. It has great features. Unfortunately, the cursor randomly jumps from one place to another when typing. HP has made 3 attempts to repair my dv6 (each leaving me without a laptop for 10 days) yet won't give me a refund on this faulty computer despite it being under warranty. I would not recommend this machine.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét