Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

HP ENVY DV7 17.3" Discounts

Bill (USA) :
What a laptop!! I have no idea what that other guy was talking about with the slow responding issue. This laptop is extremely fast!! I am able to play all sorts of games like minecraft and call of duty on nice settings. I will recommend this to anyone who wants a multimedia laptop! I was really happy with my purchase but I wish they had a back-lit keyboard included, not that big of a deal though.

Dave (US) :
I have the 15.6" version of this and its a great laptop for the price. The graphics card is integrated and runs on system RAM, meaning it will outperform many 1-2gb cards with dedicated RAM when the laptop demands more performance. The A10-4600m is a strong AMD CPU, able to compete with the comparablely priced Intel i3 & i5 CPUs. For gaming purposes, it will run almost all newer games at low-medium settings with antialiasing off. Older games 3+ years old all run at high-ultra settings, including games like Fallout 3/NV, Oblivion, Age of Empires 3, Bully, Company of Heroes, Lord of the Rings BFME2, and many others without issues. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a graphics intensive laptop for music and video editing, as well as gaming or just facebooking.

Tbehland (CA) :
Again disappointed with the garbage that HP has put out. Took computer out of the box and proceeded to use wireless internet and as usual HP did not load the driver for it. Went online to web site and downloaded driver, after trying to install it, restarted my computer and you guessed it...a blank screen with several dots going in circles. I figured it was loading the software at startup and left it for several hours then over night. When I looked at it this morning it was still blank. Would like to send it back to HP...only problem is I am in Saudi Arabia and FedEx would cost me about the same as the purchase price to send it and we all know how cheap HP is...they would bill me when they sent it back...never again will I buy HP.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét