Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

HP Pavilion G7-2220us 17.3-Inch Discounts

Donald E. Mackey "NamVetDEM" (NY) :
Great price and the unit is great. Windows 8 has quite a learning curve and unit itself is more than needed for family member but larger keyboard and screen is just what the doctor ordered. No problems at all with the unit, setup was problem free.

Mary-Kate Pritchard (Portland, OR United States) :
This laptop started freezing the first day I used it. I spent several hours on the phone with HP tech support ending with having to reformat the laptop. It continued to freeze during this process and would not reformat. Ultimately I returned it 5 days after receiving it. I will not be purchasing an HP product in the near future.

Thomas Gates (Virginia Beach, VA United States) :
Got exactly what I needed in a laptop at a great Cyber Monday price. Still look at the weekly adds of local store and glad that I got this one at the now sale prices of smaller and less featured laptops. The 17" screen and full size keyboard were the selling points for me as I have gotten way to used to my old desktop computer with big monitor.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét