Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

HP Elitebook 6930p Notebook Discounts

Thomas P. Mackin (MILFORD, CT, US) :
I purchsed several 5 of these off-lease 6930P notebooks for a small business and have no complaints. They are very solid and are excellent for use in a limited size work envirnment. As these are used or refurbished they vary in condition but are as advertised. For the price these are excellent machines and I would recommend them.

Loganburke "kipper" (satellite beach florida) :
After multiple attempts to 'register' the product with MSoft using the product code on the bottom of the laptop, I was finally successful in getting the code accepted...or so I thought. When I tried to download updates, it would not allow updates to load from MSoft.
I put it away for awhile and when I turned it on again it immediately went into a chkdsk routine and deleted the "Boot? file", so now it just goes into a perpetual 'loop' telling me the same thing over and over!!!! Missing Boot? file!

Maghraaby (don't worry about it.) :
the monitor is like dead .... it does not work.... i will check it again and if it still not working i will return the item

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét