Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

HP Chromebook 14 Discounts

Jeffrey Ulrich (MIAMI, FL United States) :
Beautiful machine that is fast as lightning, I can't believe how rugged this feels compared to the smaller chromebooks. This machine is built to last with quality construction and a sturdy keyboard, it's not a cheap product at all. The functions perform flawlessly and can run numerous apps at once with zero lag, ZERO!!! The drawback is no optical drive, but I purchased through HP a USB multi drive and now the system is totally dialed in. I Love It! I can do any office app through Google office and I couldnt be happier.
Thanks HP for continuing to make kick ass products. I am a loyal HP fan for life. 2nd HP computer purchase this year and they just keep getting better! Good Job and great engineering!! Keep it up.

V6Hawk (NJ) :
I bought from Best Buy and i'm absolutely in love with this lightweight OS. It does everything I need to do, as long as i'm on the 4G or connected to Wifi. It's a great laptop for browsing the web, doc. editing with Google Drive, and all in a very sleek, light design. Highly recommend this laptop running the GOOGLE CHROME OPERATING SYSTEM.

S. Odemis (VA United States) :
This is my 3rd clout laptop this year. My daughter and I love it very much. I purchased one for my friend too. People complain that its not compatible with windows, must understand this is a new way of doing things. Its all about cloud computing, I can save all my files and folders on my google drive. I dont have to worry about loosing my stuff anymore in case my windows machine breaks down. It has an universal printer driver so I dont have to install driver after driver for different peripheral and slow my machine down. I do not need to worry about virus checker either. It comes with a solid state Hard drive. I have been using this machine over the last 2 weeks and it works great. User friendly. I dont have to wait 5 minutes to boot up my machine. It boots up instantly. I think it takes about 3 seconds or something like that. My daughter is 10 years old and she finds it easy to use. So there!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét