Thứ Năm, 17 tháng 10, 2013

HP Pavilion g7-2240us 17.3-Inch Discounts

James J. Reilly (Spring Hill, Florida United States) :
This is my second machine. the first seemed slow thats because it t came with only 2 Gigabites of ram .I contacted customer service and they apologized and sent the machine I ordered with the 6 Gig of Ram. excellent response by customer service in correcting the mistake which we all know do happen ,but I suggest checking the machines properties to make sure your getting what you ordered.
Works great ,big screen and fast speed what else do you need.I just got it so far so good for viewing NFL MLB HBO and Netflix as well as zipping around the net.

James Work "Moving to perfection" (Lebanon, PA USA) :
This laptop has performed exactly as advertised. The only hitch was that I transferred my files and programs from my old computer wirelessly and then had trouble installing programs like Roxio Move Maker. I had to reset the computer to factory settings and then the installation went smoothly. Would caution anyone about transferring files wirelessly, especially from a computer that was not functioning well.

Ward W. Wilcox (Tampa.) :
I bought this for my wife to replace a six year old 15" HP laptop that had grown very slow and needed a new battery. This laptop fits the bill. It is fast, she loves the larger screen, it is not too heavy and she doesn't have to drag around an electrical cord behind her any more (for some reason she did not want to spend the money on a new battery). The high gloss black finish looks very good. She has had no problems with this computer which is wirelessly connected to our home network. A 17" laptop with these specs at this price is a good deal.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét