Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

HP Pavilion g7-2270us 17.3-Inch Discounts

Jayhola (New Jersey) :
Same price but better CPU. Don't know why people still buy 2240us. Got one of this from staples. They want to sell 2240us so this one was even not displayed. I reserved online and finally got one. Good substitute to my Desktop. Collected to TV for 1080p movie. Collected to PS3 controller for Games. This computer does everything. So far so good.


TreeburnerCT (Granby, Ct. United States) :
As an Office Manager I spend a lot of time working on the computer, however for the last six months I've been using a 12-inch netbook for work. I finally got sick of the tiny type, and invested in the HP Pavilion 2270, and I'm really glad I did! Not only is the display beautiful, but Windows 8 is actually easier to adapt to than I expected. I did a lot of price comparing before buying, and for the price you can't go wrong with this laptop! The only downside in my opinion is the shiny finish - I much prefer a flat, dull finish that won't pick up fingerprints or debris as visibly, but that is only a minor annoyance on an otherwise awesome product!

magab55 (Oklahoma) :
This laptop is a great replacement for my 7 year old one. Windows 8 takes a little getting used to, but no big problem. I love the wide screen, pictures are clear and never had any problems since i received it. Webpages load up fairly quickly and downloading is fairly speedy also.I have been using HP laptops and desktops for years and would not buy another brand. I am really happy once again with my HP purchase.

2 nhận xét: