Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

HP ProBook 4540s C6Z37UT 15.6" Discounts

Neil Pogeler (Merritt Island, FL, US) :
This laptop took the place of a finicky Dell I've had for about 5 years. So far I love it. I had to get all the advertisements cleaned out of it when I first bought it (downloads come with them automatically now I guess), but now that I've got the bugs worked out, it performs well. Glad I got one with Windows 7 instead of 8. I've heard lots of bad things about Windows 8. I'm a Realtor, so I don't do a lot of gaming and store a minimum amount of pictures on it, but overall, everything works like it should. It doesn't get hot on my lap like my old computer and is faster and lighter which I like. I also like the fact that you can turn off the thumb pad if you want with a double tap in the upper left hand corner.

Tchr4him "tchr4him" (usa) :
I chose this ProBook because I needed a laptop with a large screen, a numeric keypad and one that came with Windows 7 Pro. Fully met my expectations!

K Young (Rockaway, Oregon USA) :
I've had this computer for a few weeks now. It's been great. Fast and easy. The BEST part?? Windows 7. Yup. I HATE 8. Won't have it. I am a mouse user, hate the touch pad. One the greatest things about this computer is that you can EASILY turn the touch pad on and off with a double tap in the right spot. Perfect. Honestly, I'm very happy with this notebook that DOES NOT have windows 8. :)

1 nhận xét: